Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2020

How to make Roti Canai | 如何制作印度煎饼 | Roti Pratha



How to make Roti Canai如何制作印度煎饼 Home Made Roti canai / paratha. A famous Malaysia street food. It is also a food that I am craving and definitely want to eat every time I go back to Malaysia. I especially love their crispy and the flaky texture and soft inside. In Malaysia, they also add egg, sardine, onion as filling. It is a comfort food for me. But it is so expensive in Australia. Roti canai is super yummy. I never thought that I can make it at home. It proves that I am wrong. I can make it!! Taste exactly the same like the one I eat back home. The kids love it, the family love it. Is hard to believe people that will hate roti canai. Cooking or making roti canai is not that difficult. Please give it a try. Ingredients: 500g flour 500克普通面粉 1 egg 1 鸡蛋 1tsp salt 1小匙盐 1 tbsp ghee/ butter 1大匙酥油/牛油 2tbsp condensed milk 2大匙炼奶 230-250 ml water 230 - 250毫升水 Roti canai, 印度煎饼。一个每次回马来西亚的必点食物之一。超爱它酥脆的外皮,可是里面又软软的。在马来西亚,有些人还会有不同的内陷,如沙丁鱼,鸡蛋,洋葱等。我从来没想过在家也可以做出来。我以为家里是做不出来的,可是事实证明我错了。而且,而且,和我在麻麻档吃的口味简直是一模一样(虽然我真的不会甩面团)。小朋友吃了一个接一个,家人也吃的津津有味。很难想象有谁不喜欢Roti canai 呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment